A Pew Research poll broke out groups based on where they got their news and asked 3 questions, the first (and most telling) being 'Which party controls Congress':
- Hannity & Colmes: 84 percent
- Rush Limbaugh: 83 percent
- The New Yorker/Atlantic: 71 percent
- NPR: 73 percent
- Colbert Report: 73 percent
- O'Reilly Factor: 70 percent
- NewsHour: 66 percent
- Daily Show: 65 percent
- C-SPAN: 63 percent (Less than The Daily Show?!?)
- CNN: 59 percent (Less than that?!?)
- Letterman/Leno: 51 percent
- National Enquirer: 44 percent
Maybe this explains why Conservatives are happier than Liberals?
I just wish they had included a category for Keith Olbermann viewers.