Friday, August 19, 2005

Hoping for an Assignment

After hearing the call go out on Hugh's show to take on pouring over a box of docs released by the Reagan Library pertaining to Judge Roberts, I was immediately frustrated that I was in my car and not at home. I thought the sensible thing to do would be to try to email from my phone so I could claim a box. Alas, my phone does not allow more that 60(?) characters per message. That's not very many. I ended up sending 2 emails and actually got one back that said something along the lines of "I got part of it, but have no idea who you are"...

I have since gotten home and emailed via an actual computer (I happen to have access to one in my house) and am anxiously awaiting an assignment that should prove fun, boring and interesting all at the same time.

No comments: